Summerscape Day Camp (Grades 1-6)
• Register •
Rocky Hill’s very own State-Licensed Day Camp offers
Swimming, Archery, Arts & Crafts, Sports and MUCH MORE!
- Fees: Residents $155/wk (Session 2 - $124) Non-Residents $205/wk (Session 2 - $164)
- Any child picked up after 4:00pm and not registered for late program will be charged a $50 late fee per day. In addition, this fee will also apply to any child picked up after 6:00pm who is enrolled in the late program.
- A photo ID is required at time of pick up and your name must appear on the camper pick up form.
- Campers must bring their own drinks and snacks for early/late program. They will not be provided by the camp.
- Pizza Fridays-Pizza will be provided to all campers at no additional cost. Drinks and snacks not included.
- No program 7/4
- Please sign up for the correct Grade and Gender.
- All forms are due at time of registration. Please download the 2017 Parent Information Packet below. This must be completed by you and your child’s physician prior to registration.
- Campers requiring special accommodations, please refer to the ADA section on our Web site.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REGISTRATION after the Parks & Recreation office closes on Thursday for the following week’s camp.
- Any camper(s) showing up to camp will be turned away if forms are not up-to-date, medication does not meet state requirements or camper(s) are not registered for the week.
- Space is limited on a first-come, first-serve basis for day camp and before and after care so it is recommended you register early!
- Registration for residents and non-residents begins Monday, March 6.
Additional Forms and Files: